The OSCE’s Webinar Outreach Programme features monthly interactive presentations to achieve the following:
- Promote the Organization as an employer of choice to global and targeted audiences
- Inform potential applicants about the value of adding the OSCE to their career journeys, our recruitment processes, types of contracts, and benefits
- Offer guidance on interview and application preparation strategies, particularly to candidates not familiar with applications to multilateral/international organizations
- Showcase our staff & mission members to highlight our activities across the OSCE region
- Engage with candidates and support our outreach efforts, especially on targeting niche professionals, qualified women, and applicants from less-represented participating States
This month the theme of the Webinar is preparing for job applications at the OSCE. During this presentation, OSCE recruiters will provide best practice tips for job applications and interviews. Students will be instructed to navigate the new recruitment platform Taleo.
This webinar will take place on August 18, 2021, at 12h CET or 6 am EST. A short questionnaire is required for preregistration.
For more information on the webinar series, click here.
To register for this webinar, click here.